Our legal services in pharmaceutical and healthcare law include:
- providing all contractual due diligence and contractual documentation for the purchase and sale of pharmaceutical and medical-technical companies, laboratories, practices and hospitals, GTC, F&E agreements, clinical trials, etc.
- advice on price regulation, price fixing, reimbursement procedures
- advice on the regulation of advertising of pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements
- Aspects of pharmaceutical law in terms of competition protection, protection against unfair competition
- import and export of pharmaceuticals
- medical devices regulation
- advice on data protection for pharmaceutical companies and healthcare service providers
- employment law advice for pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers
- representation in judicial, administrative, selection and appeal proceedings
- support on liability issues
- advising on forms of marketing of medicinal products, including advertising
- industrial property rights, counterfeit pharmaceuticals, protection of registration data
- confidentiality of product development at all stages of testing
- authorisation and trade of pharmaceuticals within the EU
- representation in proceedings before authorities (SÚKL, MHCR), the Advertising Council, ethics committees and in disputes before courts and arbitration tribunals, including mediation of representation abroad
We are members of the Life Science Practice Group – an informal network of around 35 leading specialist companies in Europe.
Together with many other specialists with whom we maintain superior relationships, we are able to support clients in other jurisdictions and cover consultancy within the EU and internationally.